Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Layer Cake

Urm....So I'm off school, really ill due to my asthma, which I hate with a passion. And I've decided to watch 'Layer Cake'. It's pretty much a film about a cocaine dealer (Daniel Craig) who has to recover some guys daughter before he retires. Urm, so far, I've seen nothing of that, only people getting chopped the fuck up with guns and knives. Someone please explain this to me? XD I'm confused.


Aside from this guys, I am playing in a paintball tournament sunday, and Ill get some lovely pictures for you! :D

6 comments:

  1. when was the movie made? i've never heard of it. sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to use milk-colored paint balls. Would be nice to see you covered in whitish goo

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375912/

    Incredibly strange.

    ReplyDelete