Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Amnesia: The dark descent

So today, whilst being holed up on the sofa in my duvet with many pillows, I decided to download, and play Amnesia. ^_^ WHAT A BLOODY MISTAKE! Oh my god, I've never been so scared in my life. It's like playing pnumbra on crack.
'Oh, ok. Not too bad, decent back story, cool character. Ill just look around, hmm.....some nice puzzles here, Ill just go to where I can hear some noises.....Close the door....HOLY CRAP ARGHHH WHAT IS THAT?!?!?! RUN!!!'
Yeah, I got through half-an-hour of this game, and then just decided to leave it.....urgh, too scary. Ill just go back and play beautiful katamari on my xbox! :D Oh, If you've not played this game, please do it.....It's too fun. Rolling round on the floor destroying stuff to get points.....Man, it really stops me doing it irl.
Fractional games almost went bankrupt after pnumbra, due to people pirating the games to the point where they just couldn't keep developing costs up. But....Why make a game like Amnesia? It's just pure horror. I think I crapped myself before, Ill just go and check quickly now.....

16 comments:

  1. Aw man sounds like an awesome game.. why is it not on mah ps3!? >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've crapped yourself? Horror game?
    I must check it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS3 has no games......

    Torrent it bamboleo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same with horror games, can't stand the suspense XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like an insane game. New follower.


    http://gnarlyweather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, Amnesia is yet the only game that can actually scare me! Their's nothing more creepier than playing this at midnight with all lights turned off and the headset volume to it's max.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeh scary games can be quite...scary?
    :P
    also please remove captcha for the future comments ^.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheers for the heads up on amnesia, good post though. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that game! I cant play it alone tho...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think i might have to check this out...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm always in the mood for a good scare so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely have to check it out. Sounds like a good time killer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried playing Amnesia, I cried.
    And I had just moved in the dark for about 2 minutes...
    Stood in the light and didn't dare to move...

    ReplyDelete